Looking for ideas for some of the most complex people to shop for. Yeah, me too! I’ve pulled together a list from generous brands, suggestions, internet searches and a few that I’ve heard about. I hope this will help put a smile your tween and teen’s face.
- I’m Bored Out of My Mind – It’s not only the most popular phrase amongst teens but also the clever name of this boredom buster game.
2. Nintendo Switch – This console is actually for the whole family. Spend time with the kids anyway you can.
3. Super Mario Maker 2 – You can never go wrong with Super Mario, no matter the age.
4. Luigi’s Mansion 3 – Mario’s favorite cousin Luigi has a cool adventure that takes you through a haunted mansion. It’s the Christmas season but ghost can show up anytime!
5. Animal Crossing New Horizons – If your teens and tweens are on TikTok then they’re probably familiar with the surge of Animal Crossing New Horizons.
6. In N’ Out Gift Card – I had to throw this in for days when I need a night off from cooking. No complaints guranteed.
7. Oculus Quest 2 – Facebook has created the uber cool Oculus Quest 2 for virtual anything from games to movies to tours of exotic places. Another one for the family.
8. 3 Doodler Create & 3D Printing Pen – This will help them break away from the online games and consoles awakening the creative child that still lives within. Key chains, balls, animals figures are just a few ideas of many.
9. CHORDUROYS and Too Many Boys – A book can bring a smile to a teens face when accompanied by its own playlist. Listen and read all about Kila a sixteen year old with everything a girl could want: A happy family, more than one best friend, a boy who adores her, and a killer playlist. Her only problem is that the boy she likes isn’t the one who wants her. 2020 New York Book Festival Honorable Mention, Young Adult
10. Rabosky Dart Game – Make it competitive or keep it fun. Either way you can’t miss with a good game of darts.
11. L8 Star Fitness Tracker – This is a secret motivator to get those bodies moving around. Everyone’s always surprised as to how many steps that they take daily! Rewards of $5 per 1000 steps will sweeten the deal.
12. Einstein’s Compass – Quarantine has provided an abundance of time for the imagination. Feed it even more with this YA fictional tale, Einstein Compass a Time Traveler Adventure, along with young Albert is gifted a supernatural compass that allows him to travel through time and space. He finds wisdom in other dimensions, like the lost city of Atlantis, but evil forces seek the power of the compass, including a monstrous, shape-shifting dragon from a different age. 2019 eLit Award-Winner in Juvenile/YA Fiction
13. Smart WAKE-UP Light and Alarm Clock – Wake up to a new vibe and be ready for a new year!
14. Visa – rechargeable cards – (no link, but they’re everywhere) These may seem random but are perfect for paying the kids for chores and best of all Fortnite won’t have access to your personal bank account any more, lol!
15. Star Wars The Rise of Skywalker – They’ve probably seen every single Star Wars movie out there but a Blu – Ray copy of your own, there’s just nothing better.
16. Rocket Book Smart Reusable Notebook – Gen Z’ers are already conscious of saving and preserving our planet so this reusable notebook should be really cool for any random, doodling habits.
*Select items were gifted for placement in this gift guide. All opinions expressed are true and my own.