It’s about loving the skin you’re in
Glow Recipe is all about helping us love our skin! Founders Sarah Lee and Christine Chang are advocates for natural, and gentle skincare products and are adding to South Korea’s reputation as global leaders in the latest skincare trends.
They previously introduced Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask and Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser which were highly sought after and often selling out online becoming one of the most liked products on Sephora.com!
Today, Glow Recipe Skincare has expanded to include their Watermelon Pink Juice Moisturizer, Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask, Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist, and Pineapple-C Bright Serum.
The Avocado Melt Retinol line is powered by nourishing Avocado and gentle but potent Encapsulated Retinol to restore, moisturize, soothe, and firm skin.
Rich in antioxidants, oleic acid, and linoleic acid, avocado helps reduce inflammation and fight aging by helping to nourish skin’s layers to lock in moisture.
The Power of Retinol
Traditional free-form retinol activates onto the skin all at once, which can result in sensitivity and irritation. The modern, UV-stable, encapsulated form releases over time and gently delivers this potent skin perfector deep into skin’s layers while decreasing irritation for gentle and safe absorption.
Retinol is known for repairing damage from environmental stressors caused by UV rays, pollution, and more. Retinol stimulates cell turnover to fade dark circles and increases collagen production to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Fast Facts about Retinol
Combine and Conquer
- PHA and Retinol work together to rejuvenate the skin from the inside out.
- Retinol boosts the anti-inflammatory effects of soothing ingredients.
A No Go
- Benzoyl Peroxide and Retinol have been shown to deactivate each other when used together.
- Be patient with your skin. If you’ve recently gotten a peel or laser treatment take a break from retinol until your skin completely heals.
Combine with Common Sense
- Ahas help to clear flaking that may occur with early retinol use, but can cause irritation. Stary by alternating day and night.
- Salicylic Acid or BHA – when used with Retinol – tends to cause redness and irritation, alternate days between the two.
- Glow Recipe Skincare can be found online at glowrecipe.com, Sephora.com, and in Sephora stores throughout the US and Canada.