Nintendo knows how to treat their fans well. At the Carondelet House in Downtown Los Angeles, they did an epic transformation and completely submersed attendees into a larger than life haunted hotel. The stage was set perfectly for the night’s celebration of the new release Luigi’s Mansion 3.
If you’re a parent today, then more than likely you grew up playing Nintendo and are familiar with Luigi. You can use this nostalgic feeling to your advantage on family game night on the Nintendo Switch to join Luigi, his brother Mario and some of their friends as they embark on a dream vacation at a luxurious hotel.
Luigi’s dream quickly becomes a nightmare when King Boo reveals everything had been a ploy to capture Mario and friends. With the assistance of Professor E. Gadd once again, the reluctant and cowardly hero Luigi traverses up and down treacherous floors of the now-ominous hotel on a quest to save them.
Wield the upgraded Poltergust G-00 to slam and blow away the ghosts’ defenses, or summon Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger that can help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone. Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player or grab a friend and control one each. For more frenetic multiplayer action, race the timer to clear various objectives on a series of floors in ScareScraper mode. ScareScraper mode can be played online* or locally with up to eight players on four Nintendo Switch systems (additional games required; sold separately).
Purchase Luigi’s Mansion 3 here
- He may still be cowardly, but Luigi has more tools and abilities at his disposal than ever before. Master Luigi’s new powerful moves of Slam, Suction Shot and Burst
- Team up with Professor E. Gadd’s latest invention, Gooigi, an all-green doppelganger able to slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and otherwise help Luigi overcome obstacles he can’t get past alone
- Interchange between Luigi and Gooigi as one player, or grab a friend and control one each at the same time
- Explore the Last Resort, ascending through its differently themed floors full of quirky contraptions and haunting enemies
- Race the timer with up to 8 players** to clear objectives on a series of floors in the ScareScraper